Managing Workplace Mental Health
This 1-day workshop – Managing Mental Health in the Workplace provides managers with a range of practical skills, techniques and knowledge for managing workplace mental health and stress.
The workshop enables managers to develop an awareness of the impact of stress and mental health in the workplace and develop practical skills in managing both themselves and others mental health and level of stress.
The workshop explores appropriate boundaries, enabling managers to judge if the level of support required is beyond their remit/capabilities and know what actions to take in this situation.
- Practical strategies for managing stress for you and your team
- The impact of mental health issues and stress
- Supporting good mental health and stress management techniques
- Identifying management actions and behaviours that create stress
- Review and how to apply HSE guidance in the workplace
Course aimed at:
Managers and team leaders looking at how to manage mental health in the workplace and support their teams.