Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management for middle managers.
ILM – middle managers
The ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management course enables middle managers to build on their existing experience, skills and knowledge by developing their leadership, management communication and motivation ability. The five day ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management course includes three Psychometric Reports supporting the development of your leadership style in addition to your ability to improve your teams performance and enact your personal action plan.
The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management is achieved after successful completion of the 5 day Award course by attending one additional day which focuses on managing stress and reducing conflict.
5 day training
- Understand critical areas of leadership and management
- Identifying and developing your preferred leadership style
- Guidance on how to set and measure objectives
- Develop communication skills
- Motivate your team to achieve improved performance
1 day training
- Develop effective strategies to recognise and manage your own stress
- De-escalation techniques
- Early intervention to reduce conflict