Level 7 qualification in Leadership and Management for senior managers.
ILM – senior managers
The ILM Level 7 Certificate / Diploma in Leadership & Management has been designed to develop your skills, personal brand and performance through achievement of learner specific, real world strategic objectives.
The programmes are designed and delivered in by Helen Jones PGCert, MSc, BSc, FInstLM, MBPsS in partnership with Coleg y Cymoedd.
Who are these qualifications for?
The Level 7 Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management are designed for senior managers and leaders who want to develop, who recognise they have to satisfy various stakeholders and also want to invest in their own personal brand. They may manage daily operations and activities, and in doing so seek to make best use of their resources, understand the need to innovate and have a constant awareness of the need to optimise performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
Benefits for individuals
- Discover and develop your effective leadership behaviours
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work
Benefits for employees
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who are able to make informed evidence-based decisions
- Motivated staff who can create and maintain a high-performance culture
- Senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development