Breathe will be opening weekly on Mondays from 14th September for face to face counselling. We continue to offer our counselling services online and over the phone Monday to Friday.
To keep everyone safe we have taken the following steps:
- Hand sanitiser points available on entry, reception and counselling rooms
- Counselling chairs adhere to social distancing measures
- Our larger rooms will be in use for counselling sessions to reduce capacity
- Breathe has two entry doors that will be in use. You will be told in advance which room your session will take place and which door to use.
- Where possible, windows will be opened to allow air ventilation
- Counselling rooms will be cleaned after every session including door handles and all hard surfaces
- Your counsellor will wash their hands between seeing each client
Payment will be taken over the phone in the morning to limit our contact points.
What to expect upon arrival:
In order for us to keep our clients and team safe please read and adhere to the following COVID-19 procedures:
- You will be told in advance which entry door to use – these will be clearly signposted
- When you enter the building please sanitise your hands
- As part of track and trace, you will be asked to sign in. Please bring your own pen. (All details will be destroyed after 3 weeks)
- Please arrive shortly before your appointment as we need to minimise numbers in the building and we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late
- Social distance in all areas where possible
- Please attend your appointment alone. One adult may accompany a member who is under 16
If you have had any of the COVID-19 symptoms in the last 7 days such as high temperature, new, continuous cough, or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, please cancel your appointment by phone and do not attend. If you have had close contact with or cared for someone with symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days please call to inform us and we will reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Breathe. If you have any queries or would like to book a face to face counselling session please contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 02920 440191.