We support the career path of trainee counsellors with supervision, peer support, group supervision and a range of professional development.
We are always keen to hear from those interested in working with us as trainee counsellors
We accept applications from January each year with interviews taking place from April to May. Outside of this time frame, we do not accept any new applications.
Here are the great benefits you will receive from Breathe:
- Induction with our Counselling Manager and external Clinical Supervisor
- 1 – 4 low-cost clients to counsel. Clients are allocated dependent on counsellor’s modality, experience and availability
- Comfortable, private rooms
- Line and case management supervision with Lead Counsellor
- Clinical supervision – up to 1 hour per month with qualified external supervisor, 2 hours of group supervision per month with either trainee or qualified external supervisor (places are allocated on a first come, first served basis)
- Buddying with either a 2nd year trainee or qualified counsellor
- Bi-monthly team meetings
- Access to all Breathe CPD sessions