Updates for counsellors
The Breathe centre is temporarily closed but we are still here to support you. Please read and sign the document below.
We’re doing our bit to help stop the spread of Coronavirus by following Public Health Wales’ guidelines for staying safe during the outbreak.
The Breathe team will be working from home in order to keep themselves and the people we work with as safe as we can. Please remember that you can still contact us direct via our office phone number, mobile and on email.
Telephone and online counselling
Return to email@example.com
BACP has many resources and tips for transitioning from face to face to virtual therapy and staying safe online
- BACP framework for delivering effective counselling via the telephone or e-counselling
- Working online- resources for members
Breathe key forms
- Referral form for new clients
- Counselling guide
- Client contract
- Record of client counselling session
- Core 10
- Risk indicator checklist
- Arm 5 relationship feedback form
- Client assessment details
- Record of counselling hours for supervison
Resources for mental health